February east coast group shoot / gathering

Announcements for your geographic region, or province.
Ben Rumson

Re: February east coast group shoot / gathering

Post by Ben Rumson »

I'm out. I've already got to much time away from the family that month. .
survivor122

Post by survivor122 »

Ok.......I guess I am spending a romantic Valentines weekend in Ga too.

Also looking forward to meeting some of the gun counter gang. So......who's in?
Candyman

Post by Candyman »

I would love to come out and play, but it's just not in the cards. :(
Do not relish to feel what the men that used these weapons felt when they saw the elephant. For the elephant has tusk and to see him is to have his tusk dig deep into your soul. You will always have a part of you that will be cold and empty.
SeekHer

Post by SeekHer »

CombatController wrote:I would like to try and come, my shooting fiesta is in March usually.

BUT

Miss G&T's birthday is the 14th of February. Double whammy.
If you forgot that B-Day you be dead, plain and simple...

Although, I'll be down south at that time, I can't get away for it, sorry, would love to have come...
There is a certain type of mentality that thinks if you make certain inanimate objects illegal their criminal misuse will disappear!

Damn the TSA and Down with the BATF(u)E!
Support the J P F O to "Give them the Boot"!!
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Yeah, I am doomed. Take lot's of pics guys!
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
cu74

Post by cu74 »

With the Midwest-required qualifier - Weather Permitting - I'm still planning to attend on Saturday. I wouldn't drive from Kansas to Georgia just for a one-day shoot, but I'll be "in the area" for other reasons.

I don't yet know if my son will be coming along. I (or we) can get up at zero dark thirty in Auburn (between Atlanta and Athens) and be at the shoot around nine on Saturday morning. Since I have to be back in Auburn on Sunday, we'll probably leave around four Saturday afternoon.

I look forward to meeting a few more of the troops.
Jim Dozier - Straight, but not narrow...
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition.” - Rudyard Kipling.
Precision

Post by Precision »

I too hope to meet some of the troops too.

Regardless of how many troops show up, I plan on having a good time, and hopefully learning how to have even more fun next year.

Besides, I get to show off the GF and her NEW GUN.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Precision

Post by Precision »

for those who are coming.

A few final notes.
My email on here goes to my blackberry so if you want better directions, get lost or whatever, email me, include a phone number and I will call back.

A buddy is letting me offer his camper for our usage. He only asks that we clean it of any mess we make. It sleeps 7 fairly easily. I have my own and the hunting club has a "community camper" as well.

Hope we have a big turn out. If not, maybe we can plan for a more available weekend next year.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
JAG2955

Post by JAG2955 »

Guys, I'm going to have to send my regrets on this one. It's not one specific thing, but a combination of things. I haven't spent a weekend home since the first one in November, and there's too many things around here that need getting done. That, and the work schedule's busy to make up for the long weekend, it's just not doable. Shoot a few rounds for me, I'll be there in spirit.
cu74

Post by cu74 »

Apparently Al Gore has discovered I voted for the other guy. NWS predicts snow across Mississippi and Alabama during the times I would be traversing the states. Two states with huge fleets of snow removal equipment at the ready. :lol: Driving populations with proven winter driving skills. ;) What could possible go wrong?

Trip canceled. :cry: Shoot a few rounds for me.
Jim Dozier - Straight, but not narrow...
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition.” - Rudyard Kipling.