Utilikilts!

The place for your detailed reviews and reports for guns and gear
Cybrludite

Re: Utilikilts!

Post by Cybrludite »

Flintlock Tom wrote:And if you wear the Black Watch tartan, the 1911 is mandatory.

©2009, K. Leicester
Huh. I've got the same holster. (And also the same shirt...)
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

This thread has gotten me thinking, and that's a bad thing!

Still, except for St Patrick's Day, I've NEVER seen a man walking around in my area (NYC/NJ) in a kilt. I did see one in Seattle a few weeks ago, but....
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

Flintlock Tom wrote:Kommander: sorry for the thread-jack. :oops:
Threadjack? What threadjack? We are still talking about kilts right? By the standards of this forum were still right on target. Now if we were somehow talking about ancient Egypt, Napoleonic artillery, or lung transplants then we would be off topic.
Denis

Post by Denis »

Kommander wrote:Now if we were somehow talking about ancient Egypt...
Well, now that you mention it, the ancient Irish brought the kilt to Egypt too.
180px-Pharaoh.svg.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

If this product, er, TAKES OFF, so to speak, will you then expand into the assless chaps market?
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

You just had to say it, didn't you?
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

Of course he did. This is the Gun Counter.

Is Gun Counter. Is home of Assless chaps of the Apokylipse.

Any questions?

8-)
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Of all the things this forum is known or remembered for, I shake my head when any top things about it are listed, the Assless Chaps always get a top billing.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

As Gunny Lee used to remind us, "you can do a great job for 40 years, and no one will notice. But give one blowjob, and they'll call you a c@*ksucker for the rest of your life."
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Greg

Post by Greg »

Ok I'll bite. :lol:

As I posted to another forum, it's a time-honored tradition going back thousands of years that badasses wear pants. Just ask the Romans/Byzantines.

It's also an American tradition. Cowboys wear pants, and for exactly the same reason as Byzantine badasses. Heh.

Now what we have here is some Celtic-wannabe neobarbs messing with TRADITION. We don't mess with tradition here, now do we?
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr