Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
evan price

Re: Does not follow...

Post by evan price »

My ten year old Akita was diagnosed with bone cancer last summer and had a foreleg amputation in November.
She was doing great until New Year's when she stopped being able to stand... Xrays showed new malignancies in her spine and ribs.
We put her to sleep this week.
We loved that dog and she loved us.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I did the impossible Thursday..

I beat a NY speeding ticket. :shock:

Got the car back yesterday morning. 550 dollars. :x
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

HTRN wrote:I did the impossible Thursday..

That is impossible. There *has* to be a story there.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Captain Wheelgun

Post by Captain Wheelgun »

D**m, if that's winning, I'd hate to see what losing looks like :shock:
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
Republic of Texas Navy Archives
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Greg wrote:

That is impossible. There *has* to be a story there.
Two seperate events.

Turned out it wasnt a burst brake line, but a popped brake cylinder. My luck held true to form, and instead of lasting to say.. TODAY, :roll: when it would have been warm enough to do the rear brakes, they let go early, because they were so worn, and thus over extended the cylinder. So I spent half a grand, spent a week and a half in the hell that is public transportation, and i have a lovely pile of brand new brake parts that i no longer need. :roll:

So in the course of two days, i beat a speeding ticket, but the next day, i finished up the above brake issue.

2018 is sending me very mixed messages. :|
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

evan price wrote:My ten year old Akita was diagnosed with bone cancer last summer and had a foreleg amputation in November.
She was doing great until New Year's when she stopped being able to stand... Xrays showed new malignancies in her spine and ribs.
Condolences. The world is diminished when a good dog, friend, and packmate passes.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Rich Jordan wrote:
evan price wrote:My ten year old Akita was diagnosed with bone cancer last summer and had a foreleg amputation in November.
Condolences. The world is diminished when a good dog, friend, and packmate passes.
+1
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

The local yotes are getting frisky- they attacked the neighbor’s husky over the weekend and also took down a doe by the road.

They have been quite close to the house- I think I may be doing some yote hunting soon.
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

So the Physics & Astronomy dept is having a guest lecturer giving a talk about exploring the outer solar system.

The title of the lecture is "Planet Nine from Outer Space.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Last month I got a Christmas card from a roofing company addressed to the previous owner of my house. I contacted them, asking if they could tell me what they had done to the roof, and when they had done it. They never got back to me, and I had figured they weren't going to, until today they finally did. Turns out they put 20 year shingles on my roof, 20 years ago. Which was about what I would have guessed, based on the old leftover bundles of shingles I found in the shed I tore down. So I guess they didn't really tell me anything I didn't already know. :|
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop