Xmas 2017 Loot

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Greg

Re: Xmas 2017 Loot

Post by Greg »

308Mike wrote:
Steamforger wrote:Got some Amazon gift cards. Family came over for lunch and my lesbian aunt gives everyone a pair of scissors.

Scissors.

I had to excuse myself for a bit. You can't make this shit up
Is that so they can cut off all their boobs?? Asking people to cut off other people's body parts is a recipe for combat. They want people to do some snipping, they first need to start looking in the mirror!
Um, no. It's a little like a lonely single guy giving out gift packs consisting of a bottle of moisturizing lotion and a single sock. :lol:
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Greg

Post by Greg »

Weetabix wrote:I forgot to mention. I gave my son a lower and a rifle kit. We built it today. I confessed that he could have built it by himself, but part of the gift was selfish - building it together meant I got to have him over and have a small project together. :D
Oh well done. :)
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

A proper sized beer mug. Also a bunch of those green generic gift certificates.
20171225_125744.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

80% AR-10 lower. All done now and ready to go shopping. Probably be a while though. Some big ticket repairs and such around the house came up to deal with first. We'll see how the taxman treats me -- though with wife's earning picking up I'm not optimistic.

BE603 sends (from Shanghai at the moment)
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story