Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Langenator

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Langenator »

Netpackrat wrote:Received this link via email... Apparently CBS got something right for once:

http://thebiglead.com/2017/12/09/video- ... beautiful/
There's also this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTKWdoJClhA
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AOlYnAf7oFQ

My boy is in the choir singing here.
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Anddddddd I'm finally blocked on my work computer. Only took 6 years....
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

I wonder how much trouble I'd get into if I wore a shirt to work with a picture of a sprig of mistletoe on the lower back, and invited people to kiss me under the mistletoe......
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I want a mistltoe belt buckle :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Set up the blind on the new place. Hopefully will get out to use it this weekend but I wanted the dear to get used to it.

Also noticed a huge deer trail (more like a deer interstate) just behind my back lawn, but that spot is sorta - visible to the one neighbor I have, so I am not going to set up a blind there (since I do not want it to be visible to them) but I may build a dead branch/brush blind that would not look like anything to them.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Vonz90 wrote:Set up the blind on the new place. Hopefully will get out to use it this weekend but I wanted the dear to get used to it.

Also noticed a huge deer trail (more like a deer interstate) just behind my back lawn, but that spot is sorta - visible to the one neighbor I have, so I am not going to set up a blind there (since I do not want it to be visible to them) but I may build a dead branch/brush blind that would not look like anything to them.
The alternative methods seasons have been annoying lately. I can't hunt near my house. A buddy and I go to conservation areas up near the Iowa line. Wife says I can't go until after Christmas. :roll:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Weetabix wrote:
Vonz90 wrote:Set up the blind on the new place. Hopefully will get out to use it this weekend but I wanted the dear to get used to it.

The alternative methods seasons have been annoying lately. I can't hunt near my house. A buddy and I go to conservation areas up near the Iowa line. Wife says I can't go until after Christmas. :roll:
Bow season is still going during alternate methods.
Seasons.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

That's right. I remembered you were a bow guy, but not being one myself, I'd never looked at that season.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Weetabix wrote:That's right. I remembered you were a bow guy, but not being one myself, I'd never looked at that season.
Could go with a crossbow, it counts now in Missouri. (I don't really use my regular bow any longer, cause I am much more consistent with the crossbow and I can use the same/same.)