Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Netpackrat

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Speechless...
:shock:

LBJ daisy ad comes to mind
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/11/0 ... tests.html

Well good, I am a football fan, but the NFL can rot in hell for all care at this point. Never watching/going to a game again.
Termite

Post by Termite »

Sometimes I am a dumbass. :roll:

Last Tuesday there was a storage unit that had not been paid for in months, and the manager was putting the contents up on auction. However, I had been told that there was "some sort of old airplane fuselage and engine" in the unit.

I completely forgot about it. Turns out the fuselage was trash(Bellanca Cruisemaster), but there was an IO-470 and constant speed prop. And a decent stainless side-by-side fridge.

The unit went for $150......... :(
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

The unit went for $150........
I feel faint...
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

blackeagle603 wrote:
The unit went for $150........
I feel faint...
You feel faint? I just recommended spending another half million dollars and adding about 4 months of time to a project that was wrapping up in Dec. I can't wait for our weekly meeting on Tuesday....
Greg

Post by Greg »

Got caught outside when it started to hail today. Wasn't even very large hail.

It hurt, especially the ones that got me in the head. Left small welts all over my back. Yay.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I have a new winter driving chant.

"It's not the Jeep."
"It's not the Jeep."
"It's not the Jeep."

And honestly, the new truck is OK so far... But it's not the Jeep.