Having white kids is racist

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Vonz90

Having white kids is racist

Post by Vonz90 »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/ha ... -says.html

Pretty sure she is lying because my kids aren't white but I am certain she would say I am racist anyway.
Jered

Re: Having white kids is racist

Post by Jered »

Well, that's just cancer. Can we give her to a Somali warlord as a peace offering?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Johnnyreb

Post by Johnnyreb »

So is it me or does she have crazy eyes?
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

Still can't wrap my mind about why the "color" of children means F-ckAll to anyone, even in the direct family; children are....children. Anyone who criticises children for anything other than bad behavior (for which their PARENTS are really responsible) is a really poor example of ADULTHOOD and should be neutered before ever reproducing. Children are NEVER responsible for their genetic heritage for f-ck's safe. They ALL need love and nurturing. Anything less is criminal.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Termite

Post by Termite »

Come live down here south of the Mason-Dixon line.

In general, nobody gives two shits what color you are........ it's what you do that counts. No matter what the "politically correct" politicians claim..... :lol:

And as for the "professor"........she lives in NYFC................what did you expect.....? :roll:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

So what's she's basically saying is that behaving according to 'bourgeois values' - i.e. get at education (at least finish high school), get a job before getting married, get married before having kids, go to work everyday and work hard - keeps white people (and Asians, but they tend to be ignored) at the top of the socio-economic heap.

Which is pretty much just the flip side of what these two professors said - that not behaving that way keeps minorities, especially urban blacks, at the bottom. http://www.philly.com/philly/opinion/co ... 70809.html

An assertion for which Wax and Alexander were excoriated by all 'right thinking' folks.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

CUNY professor... What a difference a single letter can make.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

This is quite liberating.

We will all be racist criminals.

In for a penny, in for a pound.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Yeah, that. My usual response to someone who says something like that (or some kind of gun grabbery, etc.) is to and say, "Let's accept for the moment that everything you say is true." (cock head, squint, smile a little) "Doesn't that just make your problem bigger?"

At some point, some people will just shrug and say, "You want a monster? I'll show you a monster." Which -- if you think about it -- is sad, because "living down to expectations" really is a big part of the overall problem.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Netpackrat wrote:CUNY professor... What a difference a single letter can make.
When I was a CUNY student (College of Staten Island) we had to connect to the CUNY mainframe computers, and we had to enter "CUNY" on the terminal to begin the connection. It's amazing how close to Y and T are on a keyboard.......