Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Weetabix

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Weetabix »

Spenser often had baked scrod at restaurants in the Spenser books. I was passing through Wilmington, MA (couldn't wait to get out of Boston), so I ordered some scrod, even though they spelled it "schrod". I liked it a lot. I'd get it again.

BTW- I'm in Lincoln, NH this week if anyone is nearby and interested in getting coffee.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Gotta look into pids and heating elements now that I got a star, gonna do a baseplate at work.. :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Weetabix wrote:Spenser often had baked scrod at restaurants in the Spenser books. I was passing through Wilmington, MA (couldn't wait to get out of Boston), so I ordered some scrod, even though they spelled it "schrod". I liked it a lot. I'd get it again.

BTW- I'm in Lincoln, NH this week if anyone is nearby and interested in getting coffee.
Scrod is not actually a type of fish: http://www.celebrateboston.com/culture/scrod-origin.htm
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Pretty sure I've linked to Project Binky in the past. There's good fab and humor happening over there.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Weetabix wrote:Spenser often had baked [strike]scrod[/strike] fish of disputed species at restaurants in the Spenser books.
Had a lobster roll today. And the guy said it was real lobster. Liked it, too.

Next, I need to find New England clam(?) chowder(?).
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Blind squirrel, meet acorn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYjgwgA8LWw

It kind of makes me regret how thoroughly Yeager's beclowned himself in the past, because I watched a few of his recent videos, and he seems to be hitting them out of the park lately. I was able to watch the video he made inviting Antifa to training before Youtube pulled it down and it was pretty funny.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Hows that ISO 9001 working out for you?

I have a feeling NPR may be busy over the next few years.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Steamforger wrote:Hows that ISO 9001 working out for you?

I have a feeling NPR may be busy over the next few years.
When they get to the bottom of it, maybe they will remember that sometimes the old ways are best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcO4MMzdYE8

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Rich

Post by Rich »

Evidently this is what may happen when you certify the process and not the result. ;)
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Depending on where some of that metal ended up in the airframes, there may be fuck all they can do about it.