More White Female Teachers Screwing Students

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
skb12172

Re: More White Female Teachers Screwing Students

Post by skb12172 »

Rich wrote:
Weetabix wrote:I've never understood what, exactly, "daddy issues" are. Anyone care to enlighten me?
I've met a few females who loudly expressed lack of interest in me because of the aftershave I wore, because their fathers wore the same aftershave. It was Old Spice. I don't know and didn't ask if they had been molested or what (I'm way too classy a guy).

Additionally, one of my sisters developed a hatred of our father because he didn't pursue one of our uncles (by marriage, not blood) across a state line in order to beat him to a bloody pulp when said uncle expressed a desire to explore her ample bosom. She was fifteen at the time.

That is a sort of daddy issue, usually occurring during the teenage crazy years.
Interesting and exactly opposite of what I always believed. The old trope is if you remind her of daddy, including the aftershave, , then you are in.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

As for the antidepressant/mental illness angle, read this.

http://www.rooshv.com/25-percent-of-ame ... ntally-ill

Also of interest...

http://www.returnofkings.com/61710/6-re ... e-teachers

http://www.returnofkings.com/113589/8-r ... e-teachers

http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/blog ... g-students

Uh oh, two of these are from Return of Kings and one is from Roosh. Waiting for Jericho to blow a gasket in 3...2...1...
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

I suspect that there is some sort of purity idea at work in the minds of these female teachers, the idea that she's getting this boy before he becomes a nasty dirty adult male that she can't trust. Feminism for hetero women.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Some of the comments in that one made sense. Young attractive women who were sexually active in HS with HS students continuing to be active in HS with HS students, but this time as the teacher. Maybe a symptom of an "anything goes" mentality?

And now I see why the "daddy issues" thing confused me - when used, it often means different unstated things to the people using it. 8-)
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Women not wanting to admit their aging or abandon their youth. Some really hung up on that. "If I can keep a young man at his physical peak interested then I'm still young/hip/cool/prime"
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

skb12172 wrote:Uh oh, two of these are from Return of Kings and one is from Roosh. Waiting for Jericho to blow a gasket in 3...2...1...
Weetabix wrote:And now I see why the "daddy issues" thing confused me - when used, it often means different unstated things to the people using it. 8-)
Pretty much. I mean, I used to complain about a period in video game writing where storylines were fraught with the writers' "daddy issues", in that they required a father figure to guide the player character through the first act or two (or first game or two in a trilogy), then ultimately die, but not before telling the player character "I'm proud of you" with his last breath.

That'd be mostly an example of male daddy issues, though.
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

blackeagle603 wrote:Women not wanting to admit their aging or abandon their youth. Some really hung up on that. "If I can keep a young man at his physical peak interested then I'm still young/hip/cool/prime"
Yuppers. Agreed.

Now WTF does the PUA scene have to do with this issue? I am missing the connection.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Nothing. I have no interest in the PUA scene. RoK and Roosh write about a lot more than that. Finance, lifestyle and career. Men's Rights.
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

The best person writing on men's rights issues is on Youtube as "Girl writes What?" Karen Straughan.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

And, yet another one.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/28/fe ... s.amp.html

“Female teachers who commit offenses such as this are fairly few and far between,” San Mateo County Chief Deputy District Attorney Karen Guidotti told the San Jose Mercury News. “But we see it.”

Uh, no they aren't...