Seattle Councilman: Cleaning Sh*t Off Sidewalk Is Racist!

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Rich

Re: Seattle Councilman: Cleaning Sh*t Off Sidewalk Is Racist!

Post by Rich »

HTRN wrote:
Langenator wrote:If you apply that formula - remove the largest one or two urban (and thus massively Democrat) counties, and the GOP candidate probably wins the state.
This is pretty much true of every state take a look at the 2016 pres race in Pennsylvania the counties that went "blue" have Harrisburg, Pittsburgh Scranton and in the case of Philadelphia also the surrounding suburbs. Ive long believed that its fairly easy to predict which way a given area votes, depends o population density.
Which harks me back to that old rat experiment about the density of the rat population and the more bizarre the rat behavior. 8-)
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Rich wrote:
HTRN wrote:
Langenator wrote:If you apply that formula - remove the largest one or two urban (and thus massively Democrat) counties, and the GOP candidate probably wins the state.
This is pretty much true of every state take a look at the 2016 pres race in Pennsylvania the counties that went "blue" have Harrisburg, Pittsburgh Scranton and in the case of Philadelphia also the surrounding suburbs. Ive long believed that its fairly easy to predict which way a given area votes, depends o population density.
Which harks me back to that old rat experiment about the density of the rat population and the more bizarre the rat behavior. 8-)
Which further explains why the Dem's fight to impose land use restrictions which drive up population density in urban areas, economically forces the working class into enclaves, etc. One of the main focuses of the communists has always been to push people into apartments rather than homes that they own. Make them dependent and concentrate them where they are easily controlled.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Rich wrote:Which harks me back to that old rat experiment about the density of the rat population and the more bizarre the rat behavior. 8-)
I had to look that one up. Behavioral Sink. Hard not to draw comparisons, eh?
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
randy

Post by randy »

As a result of my time in the military and living all over the place, I determined that the average IQ of an area was inversely proportional to population density and proximity to sea water. Having lived in Hawaii, Baltimore, and spending significant time in the LA and SF areas have done nothing to dissuade me from this formulation.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

I propose that the illustrious Councilman then take it upon himself to clear the piss and shit off the sidewalks in a non-racially-insensitive manner (no hoses allowed of course). Perhaps a shovel and mop? Or would the Councilman prefer a spoon?
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

MarkD wrote:I propose that the illustrious Councilman then take it upon himself to clear the piss and shit off the sidewalks in a non-racially-insensitive manner (no hoses allowed of course). Perhaps a shovel and mop? Or would the Councilman prefer a spoon?
His toothbrush.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

randy wrote:As a result of my time in the military and living all over the place, I determined that the average IQ of an area was inversely proportional to population density and proximity to sea water. Having lived in Hawaii, Baltimore, and spending significant time in the LA and SF areas have done nothing to dissuade me from this formulation.
Lotta truth to this one!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

randy wrote:As a result of my time in the military and living all over the place, I determined that the average IQ of an area was inversely proportional to population density and proximity to sea water.
Manhattan is an island on the New York bay, with the highest population density in the US - just under 67 thousand people per square mile. :shock: By your reasoning, it should be entirely populated with the likes of Forrest Gump. :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

HTRN wrote:
randy wrote:As a result of my time in the military and living all over the place, I determined that the average IQ of an area was inversely proportional to population density and proximity to sea water.
Manhattan is an island on the New York bay, with the highest population density in the US - just under 67 thousand people per square mile. :shock: By your reasoning, it should be entirely populated with the likes of Forrest Gump. :mrgreen:
That's being very harsh on Forrest. He had character and integrity.

Change 'average IQ' to 'common sense', 'rarity of crippling neuroses' ,'lack of batshit crazy', etc etc
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Rich

Post by Rich »

HTRN wrote:
HTRN, doesn't your sig kinda prove the point? :D
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964