Anybody Own A SCCY?

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
skb12172

Anybody Own A SCCY?

Post by skb12172 »

I have a 2nd gen. The one without the external safety. I just want to compare notes with any of you who have one.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Weetabix

Re: Anybody Own A SCCY?

Post by Weetabix »

A friend has one. I know he likes the capacity and the fact that it will strike again on a second trigger pull.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

It seems to be a poor man's Glock 26. I bought it because the reviews were good and it was half the price of the Glock. I still haven't made up my mind about it.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

He's a thrifty guy. ;)
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Been thinking of getting one for my niece.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

All the reviews are positive. I have no problem with it, it just doesn't "feel" as sturdy or quality made as the Glock.