USS Guncounter Armament

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
First Shirt

Re: USS Guncounter Armament

Post by First Shirt »

You didn't have to make it that freakin' easy, did you?
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I need that for painting. :ugeek:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Glitter AK's?
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

You could use it painting a fabric covered airplane.... That's basically what the "silver" layer of dope is, that protects the fabric from UV. Butyrate dope mixed with aluminum powder.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

You did NOT need to tell me that! I thought the only use was as the "metalflake" in metalflake paint.
Lindy Cooper Wisdom