Manning's sentence cummuted

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
Netpackrat

Re: Manning's sentence cummuted

Post by Netpackrat »

Vonz90 wrote:
Rod wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:At least we won't have to pay for the sex change operation now.
Wanna bet?
I think we already did.
I don't think it has been done yet.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

SoupOrMan wrote:He should've been executed. That's the nicest way I can phrase it.
True enough.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

scipioafricanus wrote:
SoupOrMan wrote:He should've been executed. That's the nicest way I can phrase it.
True enough.
I don't feel the need to be nice. The mother fucking traitor should have been hanged, because a firing squad is too good for him. Then he should have been buried in and unmarked grave. Then every member of every unit he had exposed to danger should have line up and pissed or shit on his grave, as their current needs provided. Then it should have been dug up and used to fertilize Obama's garden in his new home.

Enjoy the tomatoes....
randy

Post by randy »

I was just thinking an unmarked grave under a landfill with the rest of the garbage. But your way works.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Termite

Post by Termite »

Weetabix wrote:Odds Snowden will be pardoned?
Snort
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Termite

Post by Termite »

randy wrote:Not surprised. Disgusted but not surprised.
Part of Obama's final outgoing FU to the country in general and the military in particular.
I will point out that as former POTUS, BHO's security detail will be much less in the future.

Just sayin'.............. ;)
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

I am going to go ahead and call it now. Obama just commuted Manning's sentence because he wants a piece of that; 'cause he is freaky that way.
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Vonz90 wrote:I am going to go ahead and call it now. Obama just commuted Manning's sentence because he wants a piece of that; 'cause he is freaky that way.
Politically? Absolutely. This is his parting gift to the LGBTetc community, a friendly reminder that "I Am Your Friend (Remember, the Democrats Own You)." A nice little rainbow ribbon to tie up his legacy.

If Manning still went by Brad, this wouldn't have happened.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Y'all are missing the big play that went down. With Manning he throws a bone to the LGBTQWERTYU Crowd. That's just a tactical win for his movement, while distracting from the big play.

This was cover for the pardon of his Chicago homeboy Marxist Murder Terrorist, Oscar Lopez Rivera. Bill Ayers and another dream from his father fulfilled.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Greg

Post by Greg »

blackeagle603 wrote:Y'all are missing the big play that went down. With Manning he throws a bone to the LGBTQWERTYU Crowd. That's just a tactical win for his movement, while distracting from the big play.

This was cover for the pardon of his Chicago homeboy Marxist Murder Terrorist, Oscar Lopez Rivera. Bill Ayers and another dream from his father fulfilled.
Indeed. Got you watching one hand, while the other hand was doing something nasty.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr