Two Chinese professors...

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
SoupOrMan

Re: Two Chinese professors...

Post by SoupOrMan »

It's like the time that Robocop put an ad for a bassist for his band on Craigslist:

"Come with me or there will be... treble."
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
randy

Post by randy »

I know that bloody ban hammer is around here someplace!
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

Although it's been hard for quite a while....I can keep it up!! :lol:
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

My aunt and uncle have a couple of fishing cabins up along the Illinois River. Every summer the nearby town of Bath holds its Redneck Fishing Tournament. Basically, you do whatever you can to catch as many Asian carp as you can without a pole.

Sometimes you'll have a professional riverman join in on the fun as well. Jerry LeBell runs a towboat most of the time from LaSalle to Alton, but this time he wasn't captaining anything bigger than a souped-up pontoon boat. So Jerry is cleaning up with this technique where he puts out huge fishing nets on each side of his boat and powers through the schools of fish. The fish then jump up due to the disturbance of the boat and right into his net. It's pretty awesome, really. Well, after his heat was over and everything was weighed he went over to a mysterious trio of gentlemen who handed him a big wad of cash for his pile of bigheads.

I asked one of the tournament official if what Jerry was doing was legal and he shot me a look. It was then that I learned to ask not for whom Lebell trolls; he trolls for three.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

Ok, NPR, I'm tarred of this. I get the pint.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

15037206_1135432243159553_7872971940331290055_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

THAT'S IT!!
Get a rope - color - text.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

I really didn't want to do this, but you've forced me into it.
RELee.jpeg
I hope you're all happy now.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom