TPA-ATL-RDU
RDU-ATL-TPA
MCO-JFK-LHR
LHR-ATL-MCO
TPA-DTW-MKE
MKE-DTW-TPA
TPA-ATL-DTW-YOW
YOW-DTW-ATL-TPA

So. Far. The Salesweasels have a couple of holes that they could fill.

*sigh* At least I'm not stuck in economy.
HTRN

Re: Work Travel. Too damned much.

Post by HTRN »

jfk and laguardia?

bwahahahahahahahahaahahahaaha.

Unless you've got business in the city, they're is no reason to fly into or out of JFK. You're much better off hitting Newark. Laguardia is to be avoided like leprosy.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Rich

Post by Rich »

You could cut out that travel time by half by avoiding MCO. 8-) (Ducks and runs!). :mrgreen:
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Bobby, how many of those are conferences and how many are clients?
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

ATL, ew.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
BobbyK

Post by BobbyK »

With the exception of one team training, and two conferences I'm attending, every single one is an event or conference I'm speaking at
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

We're not surprised.

Get an RV and have the company pay for it and just give you more time to get there - and take your spouse on travel with you. No jet lag. :D
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Feeling your pain. Traveling at the moment and this may be the 2nd worst hotel I've ever had the displeasure of being a guest for 12 hours in. I'm checking out 4 days early and trying another up the road about 20 minutes. Hoping that one works out.
BobbyK

Post by BobbyK »

HTRN wrote:jfk and laguardia?

bwahahahahahahahahaahahahaaha.

Unless you've got business in the city, they're is no reason to fly into or out of JFK. You're much better off hitting Newark. Laguardia is to be avoided like leprosy.
LGA, I've got an event at BNYMellon in the city. Notice that I'm leaving via EWR.

JFK, I'm connecting on the way to London.
BobbyK

Post by BobbyK »

308Mike wrote:We're not surprised.

Get an RV and have the company pay for it and just give you more time to get there - and take your spouse on travel with you. No jet lag. :D
I can't drive more than a couple of hours at a stretch, and there's no way to make the event tempo work while driving.