Update(s) From Precision RE: Wife (NOT GOOD)

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
JAG2955

Re: Update(s) From Precision RE: Wife (NOT GOOD)

Post by JAG2955 »

John, I'm deeply saddened to hear of her final passing. It sounds to me that she was a beacon of light through the darkness up to the very end, and even in death.

If I can go with half as much poise and grace as she did, I will die a happy man.
tcourtplayer

Post by tcourtplayer »

JAG2955 wrote:John, I'm deeply saddened to hear of her final passing. It sounds to me that she was a beacon of light through the darkness up to the very end, and even in death.

If I can go with half as much poise and grace as she did, I will die a happy man.
Words always seem to fail me at times like this, I don't think any of us could have said it better than JAG. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.
JAG: So why do you need armor piercing ammo?
tcourtplayer: Zombies
JAG: For when they hide behind engine blocks?
tcourtplayer: Just because the movies say they will be dumb and slow doesn't make it true.
JAG: WOW!!!
Highspeed

Post by Highspeed »

tcourtplayer wrote:
JAG2955 wrote:John, I'm deeply saddened to hear of her final passing. It sounds to me that she was a beacon of light through the darkness up to the very end, and even in death.

Words always seem to fail me at times like this, I don't think any of us could have said it better than JAG. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.
+1
All my life I been in the dog house
I guess that just where I belong
That just the way the dice roll
Do my dog house song
Denis

Post by Denis »

Very sad news. My condolences.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

So sorry for your loss. God grant you comfort and hope in the days ahead.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Precision

Post by Precision »

Thank you. She was exactly that. Damn I miss that woman. My life is a bit less bright for her passing. I think she is still in training in heaven. She will help to brighten my days again soon.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

Our condolences. We are so sorry to learn of Dawn's passing, and your loss.

Prayers sent.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Condolences and prayers. It isn't much but all I can offer.