Update(s) From Precision RE: Wife (NOT GOOD)

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
slowpoke

Re: Update(s) From Precision RE: Wife (NOT GOOD)

Post by slowpoke »

In my prayers;
I dont know what to say. :(
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

An update from earlier this morning from Precision:
My lovely wife is such an amazing person. Even in the condition she is in, she shows the most concern for us. Expressing her sorrow at causing us pain. Attempting to console us as we sit watch over her. Dawn. I love you and I have no idea what I will do when you depart this earth for a much richer life with God. But know, I will always have your voice in the back of my head helping me to make good choices and each of my future accomplishments will have been made possible through your support and your love in our marriage. Dawn Faust Bibby
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Precision

Re: Update From Precision RE: Wife (NOT GOOD)

Post by Precision »

Guncrazy wrote:So sorry, Precision. If it's any comfort to your wife, let her know that the fearlessness of her final testimony inspired this somewhat lapsed believer to want to renew his own faith.

I read this to her and she smiled. She wanted to know which of you miscreants it was. I told her someone she had NOT met in person. That seemed to awe her. I told her, that you were not the only one, it took her a minute, then she pulsed my hand and smiled at me. Thank you for that.
Last edited by Precision on Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Precision

Post by Precision »

Guys, I have now found access around the nanny filter.

Thank you so much for your prayers, well wishes and concern. It means a lot to both of us.

Dawn is fading. She is not fading fast enough for her. She is caught in that place where her body and mind are too strong to give in, but her soul is desperate to depart. She is also very afraid that she will die tomorrow (Thursday) which normally wouldn't matter except it is her brother's birthday. She does not want to ruin his day, forever. Not so sure she will have much say. But I am going to ask the nurses if it close to 03 Aug or 05 Aug if they can fudge the time by and hour or so. We will see. She really doesn't seem to be in much danger of departing, much to her chagrin.

I am hanging in there. Part is the outpouring of love from so many directions part is that we have played this out so many times in the past, it is familiar territory. And I am sure part will hit me in waves over the next few weeks each time I go to do something and reach for her with my hand or my mind to find her not there.

Thank you again for caring.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Precision, all you need to do is ask, and we'll do whatever we can to help out.

* How many vehicles do you have down at the hospital (and how are you getting them home)?
* Do we NEED to send someone down there to keep an eye on you to make sure you're eating (I'm pretty sure you've lost some weight). And I'm not talking about those little quick lunches you put in the kid's boxes which have cheese, crackers, and some other treat!! ARE YOU EATING???
* Who's keeping up on your laundry - we know you have kids, does whoever is handling it need a break??
Etc., Etc.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Durham68

Post by Durham68 »

I thank God for the encouragement of Dawn's testimony. It reminded me of God's promise in psalm 25:12-13. Precision, please let Dawn know that God's working in her has been a blessing to me. I will be praying for you and yours.
"Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy"
Precision

Post by Precision »

308Mike wrote:Precision, all you need to do is ask, and we'll do whatever we can to help out.

* How many vehicles do you have down at the hospital (and how are you getting them home)?
* Do we NEED to send someone down there to keep an eye on you to make sure you're eating (I'm pretty sure you've lost some weight). And I'm not talking about those little quick lunches you put in the kid's boxes which have cheese, crackers, and some other treat!! ARE YOU EATING???
* Who's keeping up on your laundry - we know you have kids, does whoever is handling it need a break??
Etc., Etc.
replied to this on the FB

Basically my basic needs are covered. I also have friends who are pitching in for the celebration of life. We already have a venue set up, catering roughed in, a couple of leads on entertainment, a video guy doing a tribute compilation. Much of it is freely donated and more importantly being arranged by great friends. We are expecting 200+ at high water mark and that is just for the local one. I have to organize a second one behind enemy lines, too.

Some friends are also asking me to come stay with them for a while. I have a lot to figure out. Not the least of which is my income cuts by 50% and my expenses drop by 25%. The good news is, I have a small cushion saved for this very reason. I have the Amazon store which will eat a lot of otherwise misspent time and provide a source of income (thanks Dawn). She did most of the work. I also have several people pimping me for much better paying jobs that are local to them. I foresee a relocation in my future. We were planning one anyway and there is very little to tie me to here now.

There is going to be a serious period of suck. But there is still breath in my chest and serious rays of hope are already shining in.

Thanks guys for caring.
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

I've been surprised at how upset I am about Dawn's declining health, never having met her. She seems to be the epitome of Grace, and I really wish I'd had a chance to get to know her.
Rod

Post by Rod »

MarkD wrote:I've been surprised at how upset I am about Dawn's declining health, never having met her. She seems to be the epitome of Grace, and I really wish I'd had a chance to get to know her.
I got to spend a little time with John and Dawn on their tour. Found her to be a great beauty and a delight to talk to. John was overshadowed by her in some ways but they complemented each other very well. I am forever grateful that I had the chance to meet them both. Our prayers go out to Dawn that he suffering ends when she wants it to and to John that he finds the courage to go on with life afterwards with a special angel watching over him until they are united again.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Rod wrote:
MarkD wrote:I've been surprised at how upset I am about Dawn's declining health, never having met her. She seems to be the epitome of Grace, and I really wish I'd had a chance to get to know her.
I got to spend a little time with John and Dawn on their tour. Found her to be a great beauty and a delight to talk to. John was overshadowed by her in some ways but they complemented each other very well. I am forever grateful that I had the chance to meet them both. Our prayers go out to Dawn that he suffering ends when she wants it to and to John that he finds the courage to go on with life afterwards with a special angel watching over him until they are united again.
I can only echo Rod's comments. I too met them both and had the privilege to host them for a couple of days.

John I have another idea that is just forming. I hope/plan to recognize both you and Dawn at this years Rumpshot's Revenge. I don't know how just yet, but we will remember Dawn.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona