FBI recommends no charges against Clinton

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
D5CAV

Re: FBI recommends no charges against Clinton

Post by D5CAV »

HTRN wrote:
D5CAV wrote: True.

History tells us there is only one way this changes.

When it changes, history tells us the bright, shining period of freedom only lasts for 100 or 200 years.
Bullshit.

This kind of stuff was happening five minutes after the ink was dry on the constitution. It just that now, we actually here about it, because of media saturation.
Try telling that to Richard M. Nixon
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Could the same logic about intent be used by drunk drivers? "I never meant to kill an entire family officer... (hick-up)"
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

scipioafricanus wrote:Could the same logic about intent be used by drunk drivers? "I never meant to kill an entire family officer... (hick-up)"
Yup: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-1 ... ry-defense
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

I know the whole Hillary/FBI think is getting put to the back-burner in the MSM thanks to Dallas, but it is the root problem, specifically the concept of "Rule of Law". They are connected and this is important.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/t ... r_07102016
Let me start with this: Why do drug dealers shoot each other on street corners?

Answer: Joe the drug dealer cannot call the cops and tell them that Jack the drug dealer ripped him off and sold him a bag of oregano instead of weed. Joe also can’t sue Jack. Thus, when the threshold of his tolerance is crossed Joe has only the use of direct force available to him because he has no recourse to the law to settle his dispute with Jack.

The FIRST foundation of civil society is The Rule of Law. Without it there is literally nothing other than the Law of the Jungle, commonly known as “he who has the biggest teeth (or the most guns) and is willing to use them first wins.”
Questioning the "Rule of Law" is what exploded in Dallas. If the cops are doing the killing, who do you call?

The grievance being protested in Dallas is familiar. It was listed by Thomas Jefferson, et.al. in that document whose 240th birthday we celebrated last week: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charte ... cript.html
For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:
For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
If you are poor and black, does this grievance hit home to you?

The primary role of government is to provide a trusted basis of dispute resolution. If it fails that test, it loses its legitimacy.

Bad things follow.
Termite

Post by Termite »

D5CAV wrote:IQuestioning the "Rule of Law" is what exploded in Dallas. If the cops are doing the killing, who do you call?
The Dallas police were not responsible for the shootings of Philando Castile or Alton Sterling.

I have NEVER understood the "Let's riot because it was a bad shoot by the LEO, and the DA & Internal Affairs covered it up" mentality.
That is the creed and behavior of fools, cowards, and mental midgets.

If a LEO does a bad shoot, and IA & the DA white-wash/cover it up, then BLM should go after the individual LEO responsible. Either thru the various courts, or failing that, extra-legally.
But to riot, loot, etc is stupid, counterproductive, and demonstrates that the individuals taking part are nothing more than anarchists/outlaws, and they should be treated as such.

I agree with what Yogi stated: "Coffee and donuts for the demonstrators/protestors...... and bullets for the looters."
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Denis

Post by Denis »

This commentary is germane: http://weaponsman.com/?p=33224
Termite

Post by Termite »

" In even plainer terms, do not expect proud and skilled warriors to stand by and watch the Constitution to which we swore an oath be trampled upon by treacherous thieves like Hillary Clinton."
I have been saying this for some time. At some point, certain members of the US military are going turn on the corrupt politicians, and "go off the reservation"; perhaps members of the special ops community.

An interesting book about this is "Term Limits".
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-0 ... nt-hillary

Attorney for Major Jason Brezler demands same treatment as the Hildabeest.

Major Jason Brezler, Deployed 4 times since 2002
Crime: Sent one email via unsecured server to protect his fellow Marines
Punishment: Separated from USMC
Now: Firefighter in NYC
POTUS: No comment

Secretary Hildabeest
Crime: Sent 2079 classified emails via unsecured server for "convenience"
Punishment: none
Now: Democratic nominee for POTUS
POTUS: Endorses Hildabeest
Termite

Post by Termite »

FBI confirms special secrecy agreements for agents in Clinton email probe.
I'm not an FBI agent, and I didn't stay at Holiday Inn Express last night.

However, I would hazard that there are several reasons for the extraordinary length the FBI has gone to keeping info about the investigation under wraps.
Among them:
#1. The FBI absolutely does not want to be blamed for cratering a major POTUS candidate's campaign via leaks, even if the info leaked is 100% correct.
#2. The State Dept emails are only a part of the investigation(or investigations), and there is a butt-load of other highly classified stuff on the server which has almost assuredly been hacked/downloaded by the Russians, Chinese, probably the Israelis, and perhaps even "watchdog" organizations such as Anonymous. Information above Top Secret. Specialized and "need to know" information, which has no business being on any computer/computer network connected to the WWW.
#3. There have been foreign newspaper stories of senior Saudi officials claiming that they(the Saudies) have funneled multiple millions to the Clintons, quite possibly thru Canadian sources. If the server had details of the transactions, this would be politically explosive evidence.
#4. Comey is probably compromised, as is Lynch. And possibly dozens(or even hundreds) of other senior government officials including multiple members of Congress. If that is the case, there is no way the DOJ can investigate this at this time. And publically releasing this information would result in massive public backlash against the federal government in general. Think "Unintended Consequences" reactions........

Just my thoughts, while working the night shift....... :geek:
g-man

Post by g-man »

Those forms sound akin to the NDA's I signed every time I got read on. It's actually standard, since you want to keep track of who's had access, since (as was found) there was TS+ level classified info on the server. Reports vary, but it appears there was SAP-level stuff there, which the original classifiers will want to know EXACTLY who saw it. Just sayin'...
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum