Cancer Round Two

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Netpackrat

Re: Cancer Round Two

Post by Netpackrat »

Denis wrote:I am sure your positive attitude will stand to you. Kick ass and be well!
Cancer would be well advised to get out now, before it makes him angry.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

You sure this isn't just a cynical play to increase attendance at Rumpshot's Revenge this year?

Chiefs have been known to trick guys into mustering early for quarters...
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Netpackrat wrote:
Denis wrote:I am sure your positive attitude will stand to you. Kick ass and be well!
Cancer would be well advised to get out now, before it makes him angry.
Y'all summed it up better than I ever could! Prayers and good wishes sent, kick it's ass!!!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

blackeagle603 wrote:You sure this isn't just a cynical play to increase attendance at Rumpshot's Revenge this year?

Chiefs have been known to trick guys into mustering early for quarters...
Wish I had thought of this.

Drove 250 miles, round trip. Left the house about 7:30 this morning and got home about 2:30 this afternoon. Met a Medical Oncologist. 30 minutes visiting with him to confirm no chemo.

Next appointment Friday afternoon for a PET Scan. No carbs after noon tomorrow until it is done.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Kick cancer's ass, brother.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
JAG2955

Post by JAG2955 »

Great attitude. Beat it like a rented mule.
Candyman

Post by Candyman »

How are things going Rumpshot.
Cancer treatments are a pain in the ass and those PET CT Scans I hated them so much that I stopped doing them.
I hope that all is well.
Do not relish to feel what the men that used these weapons felt when they saw the elephant. For the elephant has tusk and to see him is to have his tusk dig deep into your soul. You will always have a part of you that will be cold and empty.