BobbyK new admin and moderator

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
SoupOrMan

Re: BobbyK new admin and moderator

Post by SoupOrMan »

Denis wrote:
Weetabix wrote:...there are now how many horsemen? And what are their noms d'guerre?
I believe there are now five: CC, Randy, 308Mike, BobbyK and your humble correspondent...
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse... and Denis.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Some of you guys can't count for shit. :roll:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
g-man

Post by g-man »

So does the new guy get to WECSOG-up his own ban-hammer, or is there some standard version of Mjolnir that gets bequeathed on his ascension?
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
randy

Post by randy »

g-man wrote:So does the new guy get to WECSOG-up his own ban-hammer, or is there some standard version of Mjolnir that gets bequeathed on his ascension?
Thou mere mortals may not speaketh of the great mysteries of ascending to the ranks of Moderator. The suffering and torments suffered make the viewing of the Arc of the Covenant pale in comparision.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Denis

Post by Denis »

Netpackrat wrote:
Denis wrote:
Weetabix wrote:...there are now how many horsemen? And what are their noms d'guerre?
I believe there are now five: CC, Randy, 308Mike, BobbyK and your humble correspondent...
Six, counting JohnOC.
You're quite right, and I can't count. Sorry, JohnOC!
Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

Congrats, man!
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

You know, you really need to draft another [strike]victim[/strike] mod, so you can be known instead as The Magnificent Seven.

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Netpackrat wrote:You know, you really need to draft another [strike]victim[/strike] mod, so you can be known instead as The Magnificent Seven.
I like! I nominate NPR. 8-)
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Weetabix wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:You know, you really need to draft another [strike]victim[/strike] mod, so you can be known instead as The Magnificent Seven.
I like! I nominate NPR. 8-)
Has it been that long since we've had a Bad Idea Thread that you had to make one out of this thread?

rightisright

Post by rightisright »

Thank you, BobbyK for keeping this gang of miscreants rolling.