Return of the Demotivators, Part III! IN 3D! - To Infinity And Beyond!

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
Cybrludite

Re: Return of the Demotivators, Part III! IN 3D! - Race to 2

Post by Cybrludite »

femaleref.jpg
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
randy

Post by randy »

Cybrludite wrote:
femaleref.jpg
:lol: :lol:
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

toad

Post by toad »

US Secretary of Defense:
http://www.defense.gov/About-DoD/Biogra ... cle/602689
Oh I don't know, He might not be a big girls shirt, but actual line command seems to be missing from his background.
randy

Post by randy »

toad wrote:US Secretary of Defense:
http://www.defense.gov/About-DoD/Biogra ... cle/602689
Oh I don't know, He might not be a big girls shirt, but actual line command seems to be missing from his background.
US SecDef is (supposed to be, F**K McNamara) more admin and program and not so much operational. The actual operational chain of command goes from the President down through the JCS to the combatant/theater commanders. So lack of line command is not such a big deal, and can be helpful as they might not be as likely to play Jr General (did I mention F**K McNamara?).

I think the Euros might be more along the same line, but believe the Russian is in the chain of command.

I don't have a problem with a female defense minister per se (can you imagine Condi Rice or Maggie Thatcher in those jobs?), but given the kinder gentler Euro style (plus 50+ years of outsourcing their serious defense needs to the US), I doubt any of these ladies would be my choice.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

It's not that they are women or just administration people, it's the fact that they are a bunch of poly-sci liberal arts types getting their ticket punched while the guy that they are facing is obviously one hard man. While they might not be making command decesions they are responsible for helping vet their militaries ready for conflict. I would love to know what their plan is in the event several Russian divisions are on their way to their capital.
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

Kommander wrote:I would love to know what their plan is in the event several Russian divisions are on their way to their capital.
Run crying to the U.N. about how unfair it is while regretting not taking the NATO charter seriously?
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
toad

Post by toad »

Jericho941 wrote:Image
Well I guess he wont get an invite to the White House.