Who has plans to attend???

Announcements for your geographic region, or province.
Rod

Re: Who has plans to attend???

Post by Rod »

mousegun wrote:It's official....I can't make it. :oops: Work officially got in my way. :evil:
Well Hell, why would you let work get in the way of fun? :lol:
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Save me a place for RR IV!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

mousegun wrote:It's official....I can't make it. :oops: Work officially got in my way. :evil:
Sorry to hear it, and I certainly understand. However, nobody has ever said on their deathbed they wish they'd spent more time at work.

Bring your boss, bring your work, bring a few friends - they'll all thank you later. 8-) :mrgreen:
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
mousegun

Post by mousegun »

308Mike wrote:
Sorry to hear it, and I certainly understand. However, nobody has ever said on their deathbed they wish they'd spent more time at work.

Bring your boss, bring your work, bring a few friends - they'll all thank you later. 8-) :mrgreen:

I'd like to bring what we just got done setting up. A M220 TOW launcher. Then there are the other dodads that we are working on setting up. We are trying to score a large Int. Ntnl. sale...read that as $ X00 M in sales. Gotta keep people in work considering the possibilities of tonights outcome.

Unfortunately, I have to catch up on several hot projects before I burn time off at the end of the year.... I'd really love to come out and play. :x
Draven

Post by Draven »

awww.....
Draven

Post by Draven »

Transport arrangements have been made.
JohnOC

Post by JohnOC »

My team lead from work may be coming by. I gave him a rundown on the event and directions.
The government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have. – Thomas Jefferson
drice

Post by drice »

I had other plans for this weekend, but they just fell through.

SHIT.

Why couldn't that've happened last week? When I still had time to get my shit together for a trip to Precott.

I guess I'll have to go to the local range and take my anger out on some helpless paper targets.
Rod

Post by Rod »

drice wrote:I had other plans for this weekend, but they just fell through.

SHIT.

Why couldn't that've happened last week? When I still had time to get my shit together for a trip to Precott.

I guess I'll have to go to the local range and take my anger out on some helpless paper targets.
Hell, you're close enough. Hit the road Friday night! Or are you chicken? (Damn I'm bad)
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

So who represents The Gun Counter?
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona