Who has plans to attend???

Announcements for your geographic region, or province.
Rumpshot

Re: Who has plans to attend???

Post by Rumpshot »

Just an FYI.

Flintlock Tom sweetened the pot a bit. He sponsored a hooter. There will now be a little blue room that all can use when it comes time to commune with nature. Bushes are not the nicest places for a lady and there should be more than one in attendance.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Flintlock Tom

Post by Flintlock Tom »

A Hooter?!
I thought it was for a "John".
If you're going to spend it on women in tight shorts and fried clams, I want some of the clams!
If time, chance and random process can produce a platypus why not an ammo tree?
AZMARK

Post by AZMARK »

99% sure also. Got verbal ok, waiting to see it in writing.
My favorite story of his ended with "...and so he went out the back door in his bathrobe, flipped the AK to 'Afrikaner', and started hosing the baboons off his tennis court." - Tam
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Flintlock Tom wrote:
308Mike wrote:I'm still working on it, although Kimberly probably won't go.
Mike, the offer to carpool is still open.
Also, I'm still trying to convince BlackEagle603 to sneak out of town while his wife is away, although his kids may still be at that "can't take my eyes off'm fer a minute" stage.
I'm still looking at going (I've got the time off from work, and CINCHOUSE says it's okay since we have nobody to watch the cats), but I'll probably have to come by myself because I'm going to need the ability to leave at any time due to my mom's rapidly declining health.

She did a full face-plant the other night, breaking her nose, splitting her lip, making a red golf-ball on her forehead and bleeding all over the place on her back patio, and we don't know why she didn't put out her hands to protect herself when she fell - and she's not even sure WHY she fell (she 'thinks' she tripped on the edge of the raised brick walkway). We have an appointment with her neuro doctor Wednesday after Rumpshot's, and we're going to have some tests run. She's terrified she might be having mini-strokes like her mom did, and it doesn't help that her memory is going fast too.

It wouldn't be so worry-some if she said she felt good, or even okay, but she says she doesn't even feel good anymore. And after doing the face-plant, she's had terrible headaches too. I'm her designated medical authority and care-giver if she's not able to give consent, and I doubt anything is going to happen while I'm in Arizona, but we never thought she'd do a face-plant into the walkway either.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

There seem to be some folks from AZ that have not spoken up yet. I would hope most AZ folks would try to be in attendance. I know it is about a 5 hour drive from Yuma and from Tucson, but would like to see you at RR III.

If you have not yet had a chance to meet Chris, this is your opportunity. 308Mike is planning to attend too, so there are two forum moderators in one location. CC has threatened to attend the last two "revenge" events, but has had life get in the way. He has not committed one way or another this time around.

Several other folks out there that have stated a desire, but not the wherewithal to make the trip. Carpool folks. Skip the family reunion this year. This is a fun event that you should attend. Besides making the trip will help the economy.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Forgot to mention that Alan Korwin has been invited and indicated an interest. Also emailed an invite to Chris Knox.

For those who don't know, Alan Korwin is from Bloomfield Press.

And Chris Knox is brother to Jeff Knox, son of Neal Knox and administrator of GunVoter.org. Jeff introduces himself here.

Both links above should be in your favorites file.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Draven

Post by Draven »

Anyone from SoCal going that can make a pit stop in L.A. to pick me up?
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Draven wrote:Anyone from SoCal going that can make a pit stop in L.A. to pick me up?
I think Flintlock Tom is planning on I15 to I40, you might try to link up with him. LA proper would be a bit out of the way for him though.

Or you could twist Drice's arm and get him to make the trip and coordinate something.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Draven

Post by Draven »

Well, technically, I'm not L.A. proper, I'm 210-605 interchange. And it would be just me. I haz sleepin bag.
mousegun

Post by mousegun »

It's official....I can't make it. :oops: Work officially got in my way. :evil: