San Diego Meetup

Announcements for your geographic region, or province.
308Mike

Re: San Diego Meetup

Post by 308Mike »

workinwifdakids wrote:EDIT:

I'm in, gentlemen. Let me know where, when, and how. Consider me RSVP'd!
OUTSTANDING!!!!

BE, if you need some help getting things arranged, moved, set-up, or whatever and you just need some extra hands, give me a call!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
JAG2955

Post by JAG2955 »

Get this: I was just told today that I'm supposed to TAD in San Diego from the 16th-22nd of May. I might be able to make it...

Don't know the schedule yet/what exactly it is that I'm doing, but I'll at least be in the area. If someone can hook me up with some contact info, it might be short notice, but I'll call if I'm available/when I have more info on the schedule.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Sweet, PM sent. That would make 8, + whoever's around our place.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Hell, if Jim wasn't moving in, we would have loved to have you hang at our place since we've been cleaning out the guest room. :D :D

Of course, you would have needed to tolerate a couple of cats and the rest of our mess, but I bet you would have enjoyed the spa (prescription for my wife's continuing back problems)! Unfortunately, we're not even CLOSE to the center of the night life in San Diego.

In any case, you need to get a-hold of us locals so we can go out to lunch or something! I see you've already been sent info regarding our BBQ, so we hope you show up for some tasty food and good company!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
mousegun

Post by mousegun »

Update:

The work schedule and scope has changed again. :evil: 8-) The update has postponed my travel to the Tx. sites for 3-4 weeks. Unless they throw ANOTHER curveball, I should be working out of my home facility up to then. The odds of me joining you has increased to 60/40.
tcourtplayer

Post by tcourtplayer »

Assuming Uncle Sam doesn't make me work that day I should be arriving along with JAG. Not sure on the better half yet.
JAG: So why do you need armor piercing ammo?
tcourtplayer: Zombies
JAG: For when they hide behind engine blocks?
tcourtplayer: Just because the movies say they will be dumb and slow doesn't make it true.
JAG: WOW!!!
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

I assume that the NoR shirt is appropriate attire for this event???
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

yes. Kilt optional.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Those Shirts is currently out of stock on the large through XXL. :(

Gotta find mine. Not in my closet in Goodyear and Mrs. Rumpshot was looking in the closet in Paulden. Shoulda got a couple when they were in stock. :?
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Flintlock Tom

Post by Flintlock Tom »

Has anyone else noticed that there is a Gunshow in Del Mar that same weekend. Would it be too stressful logistically to hit the gunshow in the morning then BBQ/potuck in the afternoon?
:shock:
If time, chance and random process can produce a platypus why not an ammo tree?