If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Ben Rumson

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Ben Rumson »

Is it a creek or a crik?
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Having philosophical debates with sentient nuclear weapons, while amusing, does ultimately lead to bad things happening.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

GIMME FUE GIMME FIE GIMME DABAJABAZAAAAAAA
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Amateur drunk night is approaching!!!! Batten down the m-f-ing hatches!
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I wish mapmakers labeled Komodo island with the phrase "Here be dragons".
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
AZMARK

Post by AZMARK »

Inara...Kaylee...River....Rule 34

I'll be in my bunk.
My favorite story of his ended with "...and so he went out the back door in his bathrobe, flipped the AK to 'Afrikaner', and started hosing the baboons off his tennis court." - Tam
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Cake vs. Pie, the scientific approach.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

While drinking, womanizing, and smoking cigars can all be enjoyable, never combine all three.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
442nd Dinochrome

Post by 442nd Dinochrome »

Did you notice the fine marching band from Veracruz, Mexico in the Tournament of Roses Parade?
One hundred and five musicians, but only eighty-five returned to Mexico!

:twisted:
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

No one told me "Gone with the Wind" was a SHTF movie. I mean, really, all I knew was "As God as my witness, I will never go hungry again!" and "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!"

So far, Kitty Scarlet O'Hara has been a great example of What Not to Do. There's some lessons we can learn from her:
-diversify the edibles in your SHTF garden
-don't bank solely on forms of wealth which exist only on paper or are promissary notes. Gold is worth more in times of trouble than paper.
-listen to the guy who disagrees with you, especially if he lists off a bunch of reasons you're wrong.
- a good useless rug would be handy to keep around in case you need to remove a body without leaving a blood trail
-diversify your knowledge base
- don't trust women who want to put their hands in your pockets (esp. your wallet pocket)
-Ladies, value and appreciate the good men in your life (serious, Scarlett was a grade A bitch, and that's just in the first reel)
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia