Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Aaron

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Aaron »

Someday, decades from now, when some bespectacled historian is writing my biography, I hope he leaves out the bit when I got my ass kicked by a little old lady.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom,...Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you...; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

-Samuel Adams

Irate Islander
Bob K

Post by Bob K »

I may be late for dinner. I'm changing the treads on the tank from steel to rubber. Streets around here are bad enough.
"Youth and skill are no match for age and treachery." Unknown

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.” Sigmund Freud

"Oderint dum metuant." ("Let them hate, so long as they fear.") Accius
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I need to spend less time on the internet - just yesterday, I realized that a logsplitter can be readlily adapted to extrude lead wire for swaging.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
442nd Dinochrome

Post by 442nd Dinochrome »

This is fun! Tell me again how you got into that polar orbit.

I'm going crazy waiting for Johnny Ringo's "Citadel"!!!
Denis

Post by Denis »

Mmm. Lunch at Ikea. Chocolate Daim/Dime-bar cake. Delicious.
442nd Dinochrome

Today, it's the world's lightest beer: Sparkling Seltzer Water in the 12-oz can!

If you haven't got a tongue or a nose and don't care about getting drunk, it's just like beer!
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Do the residents of Lubbock, TX not know how NASTY their drinking water tastes? Do they really think the white residue which ends up on their dishes is some kind of flavor additive? WTF?

And really....CVS/Walgreens/chain pharmacies should be open until midnight, or open 24/7, not close at 8:30PM. I don't want to haul my sick and puking self through half of Wal-Mart at 3AM.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
AZMARK

Post by AZMARK »

OH..MY..GOD
People of Wal-Mart is nothing compared to raw CCTV video. :shock: :lol:
My favorite story of his ended with "...and so he went out the back door in his bathrobe, flipped the AK to 'Afrikaner', and started hosing the baboons off his tennis court." - Tam
moose42

Post by moose42 »

It is now time for us to ponder one of the ultimate questions in the universe.

Which amalgamation of ground up triticum aestivum, crystalline sucrose, avian ovum, di-hydrogen monoxide, crushed roasted Cocoa embryos, Sodium bicarbonate, NaHCO3 + H+ → Na+ + CO2 + H2O, Sodium chloride, and solidified bovine mammary gland liquid, and other assorted ingredients is better?

Cake or π ?
Years from now our children and grandchildren living in a 3rd world America will ask "What were you doing on March 21st 2010 and why didn't you stop it?"
--Me

Come check out my blog where I share my crazy sci-fi and fantasy fiction.
Alone: King of One
442nd Dinochrome

The members of The Flat-Earth Society get angry when a visitor mentions
Coriolis-storms and the appearance of sunspots. For them, gravity doesn't exist;
only acceleration. The Earth's disk is being accelerated upward at a steady 32ft
per sec/per sec giving the feeling of weight on the surface. There are no satellites
because it's impossible to "orbit" above the Earth. Therefore, all space-travel is
faked and "satellite" broadcasts come from high-altitude aircraft. The Round-Earth
Theory is a conspiracy shared by every government. Antarctica is a myth, and no-
one has ever seen the South Pole.

No amount of photographic evidence will convince them; it's all faked. Telescopes
showing "planets" and "galaxies" are all defective or the astronomers are party to
the conspiracy.

I had my fun at their site, but it gets wearying. Google them and give it a go.