Needing a new holster

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
TheArmsman

Needing a new holster

Post by TheArmsman »

Dangit, nothing lasts forever. I had an original Cen-Dex holster for my EAA Witness. The forward belt loop broke at the top, making it unusable now. Gave me 14 years of service. Just wish he would to back into business, he made good gear.

Now i have to research for another OWB holster to replace it.

Anybody have recommendations for a slim, no-cant, OWB holster for a EAA Witness?
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.
randy

Re: Needing a new holster

Post by randy »

Can't get a link right now, but you might google Stoner Holsters.

Just picked up a couple IWB (Glock 17 and J Frame) and they are good stuff, with a lifetime warranty, and pricing isn't bad IMHO. Large variety of various styles (including OWB) and they can custom make and personalize.

Their store and production is local to me but they do have a website with sales.

ETA: had time to dig up the link after all: http://www.stonerholsters.com/
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

If your that attached to the holster it may be repairable. I'm not sure what kind of belt loop were talking about though.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

For leather I like Kramer horsehide, and for Kydex I like Dale Fricke.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop