Molan Labe/Come and Take It for X Mas

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Molan Labe/Come and Take It for X Mas

Post by Combat Controller »

My talented fiancee has launched her design business with some custom ornaments. There are two that are inspired by this forum ultimately. Thought I would share and hopefully help her get some sales prior to Christmas! Please also let us know if you have any ideas!

Thanks

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LaCasaQueCant ... p_redirect
Last edited by Combat Controller on Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
MarkD

Re: Molan Labe/Come and Take It for X Mas

Post by MarkD »

Combat Controller wrote:My talented fiancee has launched her design business with some custom ornaments. There are two that are inspired by this forum ultimately. Thought I would share and hopefully help her get some sales prior to the Big C! Please also let us know if you have any ideas!

Thanks

Umm, not to be a PITA but the phrase "The Big C" doesn't usually refer to Christmas, but to something far less pleasant.....

Edited because autocorrect.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

MarkD wrote:
Combat Controller wrote:My talented fiancee has launched her design business with some custom ornaments. There are two that are inspired by this forum ultimately. Thought I would share and hopefully help her get some sales prior to the Big C! Please also let us know if you have any ideas!

Thanks

Umm, not to be a PITA but the phrase "The Big C" doesn't usually refer to Christmas, but to something far less pleasant.....

Edited because autocorrect.
Thanks! Corrected....
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Anyone have any suggestions to share this around? I am trying to help her out and I think she needs a bit of encouragement here.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Hmm. It's Austin, so there are bound to be soccer fans there. This kind of stuff would appeal to them, I think, especially if there are semi-organized supporters groups there.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Two new ones...