A holster for what?

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
Cybrludite

A holster for what?

Post by Cybrludite »

Just in case you need to go all "Quick-Draw McGraw" with your forty... millimeter... :lol: Maybe it's just me, but if you're issued an M320, it belongs on your rifle, not on your hip.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Aesop

Re: A holster for what?

Post by Aesop »

It's just you.
It's pistol-sized.

And since NOW has butched up the Army to get dykes into combat, since Combat Barbie still can't throw an M67 frag far enough to get it beyond the own-goal self-kill range, she's gonna need a way to dump a frag out yonder a fair piece.

Personally, I think any self-respecting infantry badass would have a pair of them, with crossed bandoliers of HEDP, and shoot them double duelist style.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

Wow! "Dad, can I have one?" Beats hell out of a Marble's Game-Getter.....
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
BDK

Post by BDK »

Well, it's better than what I had expected to happen - paraphrasing a conversation on a back porch w another poster - "hot pink girl grenades."
Greg

Post by Greg »

'Dump a frag'....

I think that's what happens after you binge on Taco Bell. Need the fan on, or need to move fast, to stay out of self-lethal range.

Anyway, if the thing is usable separately I don't see any reason not to carry it separately. At that point it's a blooper.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr