Aesop, do you still have your first aid posts?

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
John_in_Longview

Aesop, do you still have your first aid posts?

Post by John_in_Longview »

My wife wanted to restock the first aid kit in her van using your list, but the wiki is gone. Do you still have the list of supplies you suggested for a first aid kit?

Thanks,
John
skb12172

Re: Aesop, do you still have your first aid posts?

Post by skb12172 »

I'd like to see it too, please.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Jered

Post by Jered »

http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/search?q=first+aid

Here are some of his blog posts on the subject.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
John_in_Longview

Post by John_in_Longview »

Jered wrote:http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/search?q=first+aid

Here are some of his blog posts on the subject.
Thanks, Jered.
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

Those were the original wiki posts from TOS days, except when I re-blogged them, I updated them.
Here's another one you may find useful.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Many Thanks!
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Not trying to be difficult, or anything, but as someone who spent a lot of time doing things that ruin your hearing, let me suggest a Littman stethoscope over just about anything. If you spend any time in hospitals or around medical people, you'll find that a good Littman is the preferred choice. As the shift EMT, I can't afford to say "it's too noisy I can't get a BP in here."

Take it from someone who's favorite word is "huh?" it's worth a few extra bucks.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
toad

Post by toad »

Walmart Pharmacies have an economy retail prescription drug list for mostly generic drugs. They run from $4 for a 30 day supply to $9 for a 90 day supply as of 2/6/2015. You can get the list at the Walmart Pharmacy and take it to your doctor. If he balks at giving you a prescription, you might want to find another doctor. If you are hurting financially some doctors are good about giving out "samples" they are given.

http://www.walmart.com/cp/1078664