X-Box and World of Tanks

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
DavidB

X-Box and World of Tanks

Post by DavidB »

So a buddy of mine tells me about his [strike]downtime[/strike] [strike]obsession[/strike] [strike]decompression[/strike] playing World of Tanks.
The same guy who one time showed me Halo on an X-Box (I had, and still have, a PS 2). I was like
a caveman watching TV for the first time.
Question is- what (used, cheap yet still OK) X-Box can be used for W. of T.? And I see there's a W. of Planes, too.
Now, I am somewhat of a [strike]snob[/strike] purist re the fact they mix different eras, but so what, it looks like fun.
Will any X-Box do? Does it need particular accessories? Please school me.
Thank you.
(BTW I believe he's played something like 4500 games?)
Jered

Re: X-Box and World of Tanks

Post by Jered »

You can also play World of Tanks on PC.

I think Larry Correia and Marko Kloos play it on Xbox.

I have over 20,000 games. :P
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

The PC doesnt ever play against xbox. you can also play WoT Blitz on android and ios. its a bit more fun, faster pace and no artillary. And i have a bunch of time on that.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
Johnnyreb

Post by Johnnyreb »

Give War Thunder a try. They started with airplanes and now they have tanks in the battle too. They are working on ships.