Any good online Black Friday sales this year?

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
JAG2955

Re: Any good online Black Friday sales this year?

Post by JAG2955 »

rightisright wrote:Good prices on Geissele bang switches:

https://www.primaryarms.com/Geissele_Au ... s/5980.htm
Well, you just cost me money.

I also bought an Aimpoint Pro from PSA. I had wanted one for awhile, and this was the cheapest I have seen it in quite awhile. (about $370)
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

JAG2955 wrote:

I also bought an Aimpoint Pro from PSA. I had wanted one for awhile, and this was the cheapest I have seen it in quite awhile. (about $370)
Cost myself, too! I bought the Geissele SSA trigger. You'll love that PRO. I've had one for about a year now.
JAG2955

Post by JAG2955 »

rightisright wrote:
JAG2955 wrote:

Cost myself, too! I bought the Geissele SSA trigger. You'll love that PRO. I've had one for about a year now.
I've had an Aimpoint ML2?3? since 2007. Love it. Aimpoint Micro, love it even more, since early last year. The price point for the PRO can't be beat. I got a SSA-E, which will be my second one, and a G2S.
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

Danner has 25% off almost everything, and up to 50% off clearance items.
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

Uncle Sams Retail Outlet 45% off the total order 11/28 - 11/29
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

MidwayUSA had a $20 dollar off promo for orders over $100, picked up a Storm Lake G23 threaded barrel for $184 including shipping. Now I'll have something to hang my Osprey on when the paperwork clears.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
Greg

Post by Greg »

I'm weak. I just bought an RT-N66U router/access point and a 256GB MX100 SSD from Newegg.

Yes I know that AP is over 2 years old, doesn't have AC, etc. I don't have any AC devices. In fact, my wireless infrastructure right now is a pair of WRT54GL's that are getting a little long in the tooth. I really want 5GHz as the 2.4GHz band where I am is *crowded*. I do have a couple of 5gHz wireless N capable devices, and I'd like to move them off 2.4

Oh, and I picked up a copy of 'Ticket to Ride' from Target yesterday. Sale price was valid online. Very cool game.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

I went seeking out a local Danner outlet since I was in the area. Everything in the store was 25% off. They said they do this every Black Friday and Father's Day.

ETA- I also stopped into walley world and picked up a Garmin nuvi for some amount off. Got it for $75. Have been pleased so far.
Last edited by Steamforger on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
workinwifdakids

Post by workinwifdakids »

Amazon is still having some interesting bargains. Google "Amazon Cyber Monday" and then click "Lightning Deals." Every 10 minutes they put up a new bunch of goods. I've been seeing some deals on optics including night vision.
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I was wandering Bass Pro, looking for I forget what. They had a StackOn 10-gun cabinet for $99, so I bought it. Now I won't have stacks of rifles lying around. I'd previously locked up the bolts only on the ones that wouldn't fit. The pisser is they now have stick-on foam upper racks instead of the molded plastic. Maybe that's part of why it was on sale? Still, they're contained so they're less likely to walk away.

Moseyed over to the Bass Pro catalog outlet store and found some decent hunting boots for $55 and some pistol rags for $3.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D