Attention NPR and other Jeep/Automobile guys

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
blackeagle603

Re: Attention NPR and other Jeep/Automobile guys

Post by blackeagle603 »

Outstanding. Can I come over and play?
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
evan price

Post by evan price »

Chains for the rear plus some weights, and grab a six foot rear scraper blade.

Here's mine, it's a Satoh S470 Buck which is a Mitsubishi with the 3-cylinder Diesel engine. I've got a Woods mower & blade, a cultivator and a rear scoop for it so far. I like the ag tires. Sure, in wet weather it leaves marks in my yard, but I figure it's like a lawn aerator, right? :)
Last edited by evan price on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I'm seriously envious.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

This is what I was talking about. My brother didn't bother with the dedicated mount, the cheap bastard, he instead had the mounts welded into the bucket.

There's also the funky box ended snow blades that you see on articulated loaders, are now available for the various skid steers.

Honestly, the only thing that worked better, was the big articulated loaders with a snow blade, and that was mostly a function of size.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt