Another LBT (London Bridge Trading) sale

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
Rich Jordan

Another LBT (London Bridge Trading) sale

Post by Rich Jordan »

50% off for MIL/DOD members (don't know if you have to already have been registered), 30% off for others.

Here
Rich Jordan

Re: Another LBT (London Bridge Trading) sale

Post by Rich Jordan »

Father's Day sale Saturday through Sunday, 50% off

Other items are apparently also on sale, you can browse if interested.

These are supposed to be of good quality.

Here
randy

Re: Another LBT (London Bridge Trading) sale

Post by randy »

They had good stuff back in the 90's when I was buying from them in Virginia at their store or local gun shows.

I bought a Glock 21 when it was newly released and not many holsters available for it. They had me bring a holster I purchased from them at a gunshow and the pistol to their store and in about an hour they had restitched it to custom fit the Glock. At no or very minimal charge. I think none but could not swear to it.

I still occasionally use the tanker holster I got from them. Was my standard traveling holster when Ohio had the "in plain sight" provision for carrying a pistol under a CCW permit while driving. Holding up well after 20 years of occasional light duty use. Better than some issue stuff that has fallen apart just sitting there.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".