Refurb Google Nexus 7 32 GB for $129

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
rightisright

Refurb Google Nexus 7 32 GB for $129

Post by rightisright »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASUS-Google-Nex ... 2eca755234

I know a few of you were looking for a tablet. This is pretty good deal.
Denis

Re: Refurb Google Nexus 7 32 GB for $129

Post by Denis »

Thanks for the heads-up. Just snapped one up. Even with international shipping, that's a better price than I could get here.
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

I would have nabbed one. But I really don't need it. I bought a $60 Kindle Fire from eBay back in August. It serves its sole purpose as a recipe reader in the kitchen. Amazon has an app for Firefox that let's you transfer webpages directly to your Fire w/o email.

Although the GF has been using my iPad for just about everything these days... it's a gen 1. Guess I'd better start looking for a newer 9"-10" tab for client presentations.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I did nab one - I was thinking about buying a FHD 32 gig one, but the nearly 300 dollar price kinda put me off it. I can buy a pair of Interapids off ebay for that kind of money. :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Is this the 2013 Nexus?
"All somebody has to do to get along peacefully with me is leave me and mine alone. They open the door to violence, they've got no right to complain if more than they bargained for walks through."