Plywood shooting rack components

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
HTRN

Plywood shooting rack components

Post by HTRN »

Came across it this morning, a huge variety of styles and spacing, including ones for "high density" storage. They also sell the brackets in bulk for guys like Candyman ;) The website is a treasure trove of info for rack building, as it provides all kinds of data for designing rack systems, as well as dimensioned diagrams for those wanting to fabricate everything themselves.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Denis

Re: Plywood shooting rack components

Post by Denis »

That is fantastic. Thanks, HTRN. It gives me some ideas for bringing order to my gunsafe.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Good link. I may have to buy a couple bits from him. I'm in process of trying to get more stuffed/organized in my relatively small safe. It's getting tiiiiiight. At the moment I've got all the racks out and have everything just tipped up in there in gunsocks.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Precision

Post by Precision »

nice, thanks. I've been meaning to make some pistol racks and this will certainly make it easier. Unfortunately, it also takes away my excuse for not doing it. :D

ETA:
been looking at their design for the pistol rack with storage below. Redesigned it for 6 and gonna put some kydex dividers underneath for keeping mags / ammo boxes separate and below the proper pistol. A good rainy Sunday project.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/