The Real BANANA Magazine

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Candyman

The Real BANANA Magazine

Post by Candyman »

I know that most of y’all have heard someone call an extended magazine a Banana magazine.
But have you ever seen a real Banana magazine? Or could you tell a real Banana from a real Banana magazine?
9529CA15-3F1E-40F1-A7EB-BE98C642E95A.jpeg
I thought I would have a little fun with one of the extra AK mags in my shop.
Maybe the Libtards wouldn’t get upset if they sawit in a rifle.
BAFD5822-99D0-4B97-9404-A18074BE57D2.jpeg
63ECA7D8-9C2C-444C-8139-14D08C26EC58.jpeg
9BC74B11-817E-488D-8BD7-1F64E4193B40.jpeg
Do not relish to feel what the men that used these weapons felt when they saw the elephant. For the elephant has tusk and to see him is to have his tusk dig deep into your soul. You will always have a part of you that will be cold and empty.
Captain Wheelgun

Re: The Real BANANA Magazine

Post by Captain Wheelgun »

I've been planning on doing this to a couple of my AK mags. I have the yellow paint, just haven't gotten around to doing it.
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
Republic of Texas Navy Archives
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

If you cut off the end and stick it in the ground will that make it grow new ones?
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Ever seen the Dewalt AR? :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Candyman

Post by Candyman »

I’m thinking of doing a Battle Worn Banana AR build.
Do not relish to feel what the men that used these weapons felt when they saw the elephant. For the elephant has tusk and to see him is to have his tusk dig deep into your soul. You will always have a part of you that will be cold and empty.
Captain Wheelgun

Post by Captain Wheelgun »

Candyman wrote:I’m thinking of doing a Battle Worn Banana AR build.
You need to leave some black spots on the magazine for that "over-ripe" look :lol:
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
Republic of Texas Navy Archives
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

HTRN, what would a Sears Craftsman AR look like? A sort of tribute to saner times when Sears sold JC Higgins-badged .22s and Marlin 335s in .30-30 and .35 Rem.>
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

The older Craftsman power tools we had were silver, satin-polished aluminum cases; the middling older ones added black plastic handles but were still mostly silver aluminum castings with a name/dataplate riveted on. Circular saw, drill, and router are what I recall (my brother has them now).

My old Ted Williams single shot is a medium walnut hardwood color stock and blackish coating that looked like paint on the metal parts. But when folks post pics of ARs with wood furniture they generally get razzed pretty badly...