Want a 45 ACP Luger?

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
scipioafricanus

Want a 45 ACP Luger?

Post by scipioafricanus »

Karl and Gun Jesus discuss and shoot one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ZhEaNzcXY

If you have 6K plus, you can one of your own. http://lugerman.com/#Luger45

Even one in 10mm!
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
MiddleAgedKen

Re: Want a 45 ACP Luger?

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

It's a solution in search of a problem...but a pretty cool solution.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Can I get one in phased plasma in the 40 watt range?
Jered

Post by Jered »

Those are more expensive than cheap machine guns.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

One of those in 10mm would be the ultimate for shits & grins lottery gun. (As in, if I won the lottery for Christmas or otherwise ended up with fuck you levels of money, that would be one of my epic bad decisions...) :lol:
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Cybrludite wrote:One of those in 10mm would be the ultimate for shits & grins lottery gun. (As in, if I won the lottery for Christmas or otherwise ended up with fuck you levels of money, that would be one of my epic bad decisions...) :lol:
I wonder if the action could handle real 10mm, like from Double Tap.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Shit, for that kind of money, id buy a new auto mag, with enough left over to buy a dillon 650 and a shitload of staline brass to feed it. :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Jered wrote:cheap machine guns.
I know what those words mean individually, but together they make no sense. :ugeek:

Btw, just checked subguns nfa classifieds, and was completely shocked at the prices being asked for macs, i strongly suspect it is due to the various lage uppers, and the upcoming rumored lage belt fed upper..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Jered

Post by Jered »

HTRN wrote:
Jered wrote:cheap machine guns.
I know what those words mean individually, but together they make no sense. :ugeek:

Btw, just checked subguns nfa classifieds, and was completely shocked at the prices being asked for macs, i strongly suspect it is due to the various lage uppers, and the upcoming rumored lage belt fed upper..
I've got one on order from Ruben Mendiola.

It comes with a Lage upper.

Last time that I talked to him, we has still waiting for the ATF to void a prior form 3 on it.

Lage should be coming out with a .223 upper this year, too.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.