Forgive me Father Browning for I have sinned....

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
skb12172

Re: Forgive me Father Browning for I have sinned....

Post by skb12172 »

Why not a Glock 26?
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
John_in_Longview

Post by John_in_Longview »

skb12172 wrote:Why not a Glock 26?
I don't recall seeing it in the set of guns available to be rented. Based on the specs, it appears to have a smaller grip. I probably would still have picked the 19 over it if I had shot both of them.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

John_in_Longview wrote:I have wanted a carry gun that was a step up in power from my Bersa Thunder .380 for about six month, but other things had kept me from renting pistols at the local indoor range and figuring out what I was going to get next.
You know, Automags are back in production, just sayin'... ;) :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

The Glocks are still based on the Browning action.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.