Shot Show 2018

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Precision

Shot Show 2018

Post by Precision »

Is anyone else here.

I am at booth 841. Gearheadworks.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Netpackrat

Re: Shot Show 2018

Post by Netpackrat »

Ask them why my Scorpion EVO mag release required several iterations of removal and filing in order to work reliably...
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
randy

Post by randy »

I understand Kim is wandering around out there.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Sounds like I really screwed up by not being there. Oleg and Jay should be there.

Stop by the NMLRA booth and let me know what is going on there.

I still need to meet Kim.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Precision

Post by Precision »

Netpackrat wrote:Ask them why my Scorpion EVO mag release required several iterations of removal and filing in order to work reliably...
because Scorpion had the mag well and mag release changed between iterations of the gun without letting people know.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
Precision

Post by Precision »

Rumpshot wrote:Sounds like I really screwed up by not being there. Oleg and Jay should be there.

Stop by the NMLRA booth and let me know what is going on there.

I still need to meet Kim.
what is their booth #

and Oleg is my roommate
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

NMLRA Booth 2431, level one, center main aisle, far end, left side.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Precision wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:Ask them why my Scorpion EVO mag release required several iterations of removal and filing in order to work reliably...
because Scorpion had the mag well and mag release changed between iterations of the gun without letting people know.
Thanks, that explains a lot.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

At the NMLRA booth, if it has not left the scene yet, you might find Kevin Jensen. He is one of my Field Representatives. For your purposes he was elected to the South Dakota House of Representatives. Really nice guy. You might find some common ground with him.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

It's looking like its a weird one this year. The Franklin Musket for $2k and maybe 4 moa, the AR-ified Thompson, the Rapidly Deployabe Bayonet, etc.

I did like that lever action that was modernized and while PSA is off my buy list I enjoy that they'll be cutting the legs out from under the MP5 market.