Trying to find buyers for some guns.

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Rod

Trying to find buyers for some guns.

Post by Rod »

CC gave me an okay for this. I'm finding myself selling a few of the guns I don't use or need any more to try getting a little closer to getting out of debt. Three guns I've tried to sell on Gunbroker where assholes don't understand that 1/2 the price of the buy now isn't going to buy the gun.

The 1903A3 Springfield is gone.

Second is a Winchester 1906 .22 rifle that shoots S,L, and LR. Made in 1916 I had to replace the front sight because someone used a tiny brass screw for it. I also had to replace all the wood on it with new wood since someone boogered the screws on the forearm and actually tried to mount a Rossi buttstock. Paid $400.00 for the gun and $65.00 for the new parts. Asking $350.00 for it.
IMG_0737.JPG
Third gun is probably not to most people's taste. A Merwin Hulbert 4th Model baby pocket pistol in .38 MH (ammo hasn't been made since 1916 but I have dimensions for the brass), thought you can fire .38 S&W black powder blanks through it. The right side looks pretty beat up but the gun works. Because it has a Hopkins and Allen folding hammer, there's no half cock position. Additional barrel that's not serial numbered to the gun is included. Paid $650.00 for it, willing to part with it for $500.00.
IMG_0732.JPG
Contact me through e-mail here or on my Facebook account.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Rod on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Rod

Re: Trying to find buyers for some guns.

Post by Rod »

Bump. Tell your friends.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

You assume any of us have friends? Cool!
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Jered

Post by Jered »

What's a friend?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.