I want one

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Candyman
Loose Cannon

I want one

Postby Candyman » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:46 pm

I would like to have one of these.
IMG_0041.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Do not relish to feel what the men that used these weapons felt when they saw the elephant. For the elephant has tusk and to see him is to have his tusk dig deep into your soul. You will always have a part of you that will be cold and empty.

Darrell
Good Christ I Need A Life

Re: I want one

Postby Darrell » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:42 am

That pic was recently making the rounds online, showing fake/fraudulent ARs on the black market in the Middle East. Note the conflicting rollmarks.
Eppur si muove--Galileo

rightisright
Active Shooter

Postby rightisright » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:26 am

Darrell wrote:That pic was recently making the rounds online, showing fake/fraudulent ARs on the black market in the Middle East. Note the conflicting rollmarks.

Messy, messy...

308Mike

Postby 308Mike » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:18 am

Messy, but still makes the point:
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad

Candyman
Loose Cannon

Postby Candyman » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:43 pm

I'm going to check to see what it would cost me to have some 80% lowers engraved. Not with Colt, but something funny.
Do not relish to feel what the men that used these weapons felt when they saw the elephant. For the elephant has tusk and to see him is to have his tusk dig deep into your soul. You will always have a part of you that will be cold and empty.

Cybrludite
Active Shooter

Postby Cybrludite » Fri May 05, 2017 12:12 pm

We ever get rid of the Hughes Amendment, I'm going to get an appropriate lower with "None/One/Many" as the selector markings.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.

Return to “Guns and Shooting”