Remington 870 Police Magnum

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Cybrludite

Re: Remington 870 Police Magnum

Post by Cybrludite »

Candyman wrote:The Police Magnum comes with the short fore arm so the gun can be loaded or un loaded with the action open.
So a regular 870 after a field strip and 10-15 seconds work with a jigsaw? :lol:
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Very different finish from the 870 my dad had on his police shotgun. I wish he'd gone the parkerized route instead of blued. The blued finish shows all kinds of fingerprints.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
ShooterScott

Post by ShooterScott »

Beautiful weapon, definitely jealous!
Ex Coast Guard, Full time assistant cook, part time blogger
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Cybrludite wrote: So a regular 870 after a field strip and 10-15 seconds work with a jigsaw? :lol:
Why yuo no own bandsaw? :evil:
Last edited by HTRN on Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Great shotgun. We used them at the Academy and on the state force.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

HTRN wrote:
Cybrludite wrote: So a regular 870 after a field strip and 10-15 seconds work with a jigsaw? :lol:
Because I live in a small one bedroom apartment.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Even though I own a bandsaw, when it came time to SBS my Saiga 12, I made the initial cut by hand with a hacksaw. Just because. :mrgreen:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Cybrludite wrote:
HTRN wrote:
Because I live in a small one bedroom apartment.
Horror freight sells cheap porta bands that can be changed unto a vert saw with a kit from swag offroad. :ugeek: :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote:Horror freight sells cheap porta bands that can be changed unto a vert saw with a kit from swag offroad. :ugeek: :mrgreen:

The older style of porta-band is better for converting to a vertical saw, but you have to make your own stand.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote:
HTRN wrote:Horror freight sells cheap porta bands that can be changed unto a vert saw with a kit from swag offroad. :ugeek: :mrgreen:

The older style of porta-band is better for converting to a vertical saw, but you have to make your own stand.
Mine is a ancient greenlee, and if i need a vert saw, i go to work and use the doall. :ugeek: :mrgreen: