New Boomstick :)

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
AndytheAxe

New Boomstick :)

Post by AndytheAxe »

I just got a 1911 Rock Island GI for range plinking. Pics to follow once I get all the shipping grease off.
"Of All the gin joints in All the Towns in All the World... she walks into mine" ~ Rick (Humphrey Bogart)
First Shirt

Re: New Boomstick :)

Post by First Shirt »

Cool! Enjoy!

It's hard to imagine keeping house without at least one 1911.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
AndytheAxe

Re: New Boomstick :)

Post by AndytheAxe »

It works but it's shooting low :( the center and lower right stuff that's relatively on target are another gi 1911, the upper left (aiming for upper left diamond)and the lower left (that i was aiming for center) are the rock island. I think the problem is the angle of the horn on the grip safety is giving me trouble with my grip.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Of All the gin joints in All the Towns in All the World... she walks into mine" ~ Rick (Humphrey Bogart)