Waiting on my tax stamp

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
SoupOrMan

Re: Waiting on my tax stamp

Post by SoupOrMan »

Well, you're gonna get hungry after a day of assembling lowers...
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
Denis

Post by Denis »

McClarkus wrote:You Tube = "Build an AR". There are oodles, gobes, and scads of them.
Yes, but they're not Candyman!

Apart from which, the camerawork, editing, enunciation and production values of 95 out of 100 YT videos are so bad as to make them unwatchable...
McClarkus

Post by McClarkus »

True - They are not academy award worthy but I was able to glean enough information to complete a project on my own. End result even works pretty good. :)
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.
Candyman

Post by Candyman »

Well I started cleaning up the shop last night and got side tracked inventorying my AR parts. I didn't know I had so many springs and roll pins. I even have four extra hammer and trigger springs, if you don't count the ones in the two extra LPKs.
I will get back at it tonight and try to stay on track.
Do not relish to feel what the men that used these weapons felt when they saw the elephant. For the elephant has tusk and to see him is to have his tusk dig deep into your soul. You will always have a part of you that will be cold and empty.