Appleseed AAR- update

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
HTRN

Re: Appleseed AAR- update

Post by HTRN »

Windy Wilson wrote:
HTRN wrote:I wonder what kind of looks you'd get if you showed up with a browning BAR in .338 Winchester Magnum.. :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Heck, even the Ohio Ordnance BAR in .30-'06. :D
06 isn't that bad recoil wise, and the ammo can be bought relatively cheap at Walmart. .338 mag on the otherhand..Midway cheapest selection is just under 2 bucks a round.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Denis

Post by Denis »

HTRN wrote:...ammo can be bought relatively cheap at Walmart. .338 mag on the otherhand..Midway cheapest selection is just under 2 bucks a round.
Ouch. OTOH I paid over 100 bucks not long ago for 20 rounds of Swiss match .308, and thought I was getting a bargain...
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

There was stuff there around 4 bucks a round.. :D
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

"Why are you using .458 Winchester Magnum for Appleseed?"

"When the Redcoats come again, they'll have Cape Buffalo cavalry."
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds