For Sale Spanish Mauser FR-8 in 7.62x51 *SOLD*

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

For Sale Spanish Mauser FR-8 in 7.62x51 *SOLD*

Post by Combat Controller »

Howdy, I have decided to sell a few rifle I have never shot or have not shot for more than 3 years to make room in the safe. In this case its a somewhat rare Spanish Mauser conversion. This gun is a lot of fun and very interesting but it doesn't fit the scout role I purchased for originally. I never shoot it and it is a shame it's just sitting there in the dark. It is a large ring Mauser but the bolt had been turned down before I purchased it. An improvement I think.

$400 plus shipping.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Combat Controller on Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Denis

Re: For Sale Spanish Mauser FR-8 in 7.62x51

Post by Denis »

I am fortunate enough to have an FR-8 already. A great little rifle, in a grown-up caliber.
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

You are doing it backwards. Not enough room in the safe means it is time for another safe...
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

I have an FR-8, that sucker kicks like a mule. The rear sight also gets in the way, since I shoot it left handed. Fun gun, though. I also considered it as a sort of scout/brush gun.
Eppur si muove--Galileo