For Sale Garand M1-D *SOLD*

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
randy

Re: For Sale Garand M1-D

Post by randy »

I think I was there the day you put this on lay away. Sweet piece. Apparently they cleaned my drool off the receiver before corrosion kicked in.

Hope it goes to a good home!
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

randy wrote:I think I was there the day you put this on lay away. Sweet piece. Apparently they cleaned my drool off the receiver before corrosion kicked in.

Hope it goes to a good home!
Yeah! Never shot it. Barrel looks practically unfired.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
tcourtplayer

Post by tcourtplayer »

CC, I'm interested in it but unable to PM you. I also would be interest in getting some higher res pics.
JAG: So why do you need armor piercing ammo?
tcourtplayer: Zombies
JAG: For when they hide behind engine blocks?
tcourtplayer: Just because the movies say they will be dumb and slow doesn't make it true.
JAG: WOW!!!
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Sold! Thanks everyone.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
AlaskaTRX

Re: For Sale Garand M1-D *SOLD*

Post by AlaskaTRX »

Well wtf?!? Why even post about it if you weren't serious with following up on it with interested forum members?
Combat Controller
Site Admin

AlaskaTRX wrote:Well wtf?!? Why even post about it if you weren't serious with following up on it with interested forum members?
???

I had sent an email to you the day I replied to your post but when I did not hear back to my follow up email I went with the second offer (from a forum member). I didn't get a bounce so.... Did you not see them?
AlaskaTRX

Post by AlaskaTRX »

Combat Controller wrote:
AlaskaTRX wrote:Well wtf?!? Why even post about it if you weren't serious with following up on it with interested forum members?
???

I had sent an email to you the day I replied to your post but when I did not hear back to my follow up email I went with the second offer (from a forum member). I didn't get a bounce so.... Did you not see them?
I received no such e-mail. Sucks.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

I'm real sorry man. Not sure what happened. Maybe I fat fingered it and sumdood has the pictures and info. I'll cut you a break on anything else you might want. I have a K31 in very good condition, a couple of Mosin's and a bunch of ammo I plan on getting rid of. :oops: