Another AR Build ??????

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Cobar

Re: Another AR Build ??????

Post by Cobar »

Wow. He can do stocks and paint. Nice work.
Candyman

Post by Candyman »

Vonz90 wrote:To each their own. Form me form <<<< function
I've built around 20 ARs in the last year. All were built with function in mind. I don't like adding on all the cools stuff just to look cool. But how many ARs can you build before your just building the same old thing. This build is just for fun. Now it will be a functional, but cool looking at the same time.
When I'm done I will start on another one. I think I will build a light weight Dissipator .
Do not relish to feel what the men that used these weapons felt when they saw the elephant. For the elephant has tusk and to see him is to have his tusk dig deep into your soul. You will always have a part of you that will be cold and empty.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Candyman wrote:
Vonz90 wrote:To each their own. Form me form <<<< function
I've built around 20 ARs in the last year. All were built with function in mind. I don't like adding on all the cools stuff just to look cool. But how many ARs can you build before your just building the same old thing. This build is just for fun. Now it will be a functional, but cool looking at the same time.
When I'm done I will start on another one. I think I will build a light weight Dissipator .
All good, your time and money and all that. Myself, I don't even like engraving or checkered stock. But that is me.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

"Scary black rifle? Challenge accepted!" :lol:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Never mind if one of thise gets used in a gun free zone, imagine a GFW merely SEEING one in California! It would be like a drunk calling the cops to report his car stolen. No actual crime, but they'd want to get you for bad intentions.
I think this is better than the Dragon Muzzle Brake.
Now. Who still sells off-list lowers. . .
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

I saw this the other day and thought of your build: http://www.offhandgear.com/3-Skull-vine ... 3skull.htm
Candyman

Post by Candyman »

I saw those hand rails, but they are a little on the heave side.
Do not relish to feel what the men that used these weapons felt when they saw the elephant. For the elephant has tusk and to see him is to have his tusk dig deep into your soul. You will always have a part of you that will be cold and empty.
Candyman

Post by Candyman »

It's together.

Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Love it. You should try some of those low profile metal sights by Magpul. Have them on a few rifles and love how they are aesthetically.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

If low profile is the goal, the Bobros like I have on my SBR are probably the lowest BUIS out there.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop