3d printed metal gun.

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
HTRN

Re: 3d printed metal gun.

Post by HTRN »

JustinR wrote: With the holidays, the budget is pretty tight, so I won't be making any big purchases anytime soon.
Just remember, good deals don't stick around.. ;) :ugeek: :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Denis

Post by Denis »

Wow. I wonder what getting that crated and shipped here would cost?
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Denis wrote:
If you want, I'll ask him. :ugeek: :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Denis

Post by Denis »

HTRN wrote:
Denis wrote:
If you want, I'll ask him. :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Please do! Proper crating and dunnage that will survive a sea voyage is the tricky bit. Getting shipping quotes shouldn't be too hard.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Better yet, give me an email address, and I'll forward it to him, so you can work out the details yourself.